More Noob Questions

Omar

Hi all...this is a good group so I'm sure you'll tolerate some more
noobish questions...

1) I'm also learning to program flash movies while I learn to do
python. How can one implement flash movies into their python code?

2) besides Chieh's tutorials on the python.org site, anyone know of any
other video tutorials for python? this style of learning suites me
well.

more to come!

Diez B. Roggisch

Omar said:
1) I'm also learning to program flash movies while I learn to do
python. How can one implement flash movies into their python code?

You can't - flash uses action script, a variant of ECMA script. There is
a PyPy-javascript-backend available, but I guess that's a little bit
beyond your capabilities. And not really useful for that purpose anyway
I guess.

Diez

Ravi Teja

1) I'm also learning to program flash movies while I learn to do
python. How can one implement flash movies into their python code?

Depending on what "implementing flash movies into Python code" means.
Python and Flash can be complementary. You can develop the UI in Flash
and have it talk to Python via web services. I suppose that you can
embed the Flash Player control in a wxPython app as well and drive it
from there.

But such integrations typically deal with some slightly advanced issues
that are best left aside in context of a beginner.

Roberto Bonvallet

Omar said:
more to come!

Please, use a more meaningful subject next time, like "Integration of
Python and Flash" or "Where can I find vido tutorials". That way it will
be easier to people that knows about the subject to find your message and
answer you.

And please think of us, non-native English speakers, that don't know slang
words like "noob" that don't even appear in the dictionaries and don't add
anything to your question.

Cheers,

Omar