    other video tutorials for python? this style of learning suites me
    well.

    more to come!

    Omar, Oct 18, 2006

  2. Omar schrieb:
    > 1) I'm also learning to program flash movies while I learn to do
    > python. How can one implement flash movies into their python code?

    You can't - flash uses action script, a variant of ECMA script. There is
    a PyPy-javascript-backend available, but I guess that's a little bit
    beyond your capabilities. And not really useful for that purpose anyway
    I guess.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Oct 18, 2006

  3. Omar

    Ravi Teja Guest

    > 1) I'm also learning to program flash movies while I learn to do
    > python. How can one implement flash movies into their python code?

    Depending on what "implementing flash movies into Python code" means.
    Python and Flash can be complementary. You can develop the UI in Flash
    and have it talk to Python via web services. I suppose that you can
    embed the Flash Player control in a wxPython app as well and drive it
    from there.

    But such integrations typically deal with some slightly advanced issues
    that are best left aside in context of a beginner.

    Ravi Teja, Oct 19, 2006
  4. Omar wrote:
    > more to come!

    Please, use a more meaningful subject next time, like "Integration of
    Python and Flash" or "Where can I find vido tutorials". That way it will
    be easier to people that knows about the subject to find your message and
    answer you.

    And please think of us, non-native English speakers, that don't know slang
    words like "noob" that don't even appear in the dictionaries and don't add
    anything to your question.

    Cheers,
    --
    Roberto Bonvallet