More than 1 form in a ASP.net application

marcelogbastos

How to decide this problem? To place 2 or more < form to runat=server > in
an archive aspx

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You can only have one visible server form on the page at a time.
So you could have more than one server form as long as you only show one at
a time.
Or you can have more than one form visible on your page at a time, but only
one of them can be a server form (i.e. with the runat=server attribute.)
Server forms only support posting back to themselves (not to other pages.)

It's my understanding that this will become more flexible in .NET version 2.