    we are using .net v1.1

    Cheers,
    Craig

    Craig G, Dec 6, 2004

  2. I have not heard of any problems doing this. We have several .asmx page;
    some have one webmethod. Some have about 15 web methods simulating a
    asynchronous web call to get around the whole "Request Timed Out" error
    message.

    Maybe someone else can contribute a problem story, but from my end, you
    should group your methods logically, grouping together functionality, and
    however the .asmx layout is, that is the way you should do it.

    bill

    "Craig G" <> wrote in message
    > is there any implications of having more than one asmx page in your
    > webservice
    >
    > i was intending to use a new asmx for each of my classes but a colleague

    in
    > work says there is problems with this. i cant find anything on the net

    that

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Dec 6, 2004