Most Maintained Asterisk Ruby API?

Mikel Lindsaar

Hello all,

I have a need to start mucking around with Asterisk and integrating it
into an existing internal Ruby application.

I've looked around on Ruby Forge and found RAGI and Ruby-AGI as
looking the most complete.

Any experiences with either? Both look unmaintained in for at least 2
years - and there have been several asterisk versions since then.

Regards

Mikel

Phillip Gawlowski