most valuable professional.

Christopher Brandsdal

Where can I find information about "most valuable professional"?
How do you get the MVP title??
I've heard that it's a pretty lucerative title ;)

Richard Choate

Microsoft will award it to you if you help me enough times with my hardest
problems, and are friendly to me and easy for me to understand. ;-)

Where can I find information about "most valuable professional"?
How do you get the MVP title??
I've heard that it's a pretty lucerative title ;)

Jeff Cochran

Where can I find information about "most valuable professional"?
How do you get the MVP title??
I've heard that it's a pretty lucerative title ;)

Well, not that lucrative. The MVP BMW is cool for a while, and the
tickets to Phish concerts aren't bad, but I don't get to the MVP condo
that often and my wife is starting to get itchy about all the MVP
supermodels hanging out at the pool...

Jeff

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

Jeff Cochran said:
Well, not that lucrative. The MVP BMW is cool for a while, and the
tickets to Phish concerts aren't bad, but I don't get to the MVP condo
that often and my wife is starting to get itchy about all the MVP
supermodels hanging out at the pool...

You'll want to check out the MVP Wife trade-in program then : O