Mot-v730 didn't surport aspx?

Hawkzen

I develope a blank mobile page with vs.net 2003.
I use Mot-v730 phone access this page ,it's report error "invaluate content
type".

The others phone have no this problem,display correctly.
What's wrong with it?
Anyone help me?

diamondwxp

Have you installed the new device update? Now it is DU4.
If yes, please check the supported device list to see whether this type is
in the list or not.

Regards