Mouse Click Effect

Toby Inkster

Mitja said:
Well, my Opera 7.54 is newer than IE 4, and it doesn't support the JS
mentioned... I think the level of clarity remains the same when saying
"newer" or "better".

I think the brackets did help.

(IE 4.0) or better -vs- IE (4.0 of better)

People need to apply more mathematical notation to the written word.

That would be ++good.

Mitja

I think the brackets did help.
(IE 4.0) or better -vs- IE (4.0 of better)
They (should) eliminate any doubt, yes; the point I was making is that
without the brackets, the second variant seems more natural.
People need to apply more mathematical notation to the written word.
Ah well. I'm all for maths, but it seems to me our brain has a really
nice, magic grouping precedence detection algorithm built-in.