mouse drag table borders + coordinates output

icebone

How hard would it be to rig borders inside a table so they could be
dragged to different positions? I have already come accross a script
like that, but it had problems if the table had a set width, the
borders don't stay where you dragged them. If the width was dynamic,
they do. But the width of the table has to be dynamic because the
picture in the background has to display whole.

http://icebone.dyndns.org/test.html

And apparently i've also lost IE functionality while stripping this:

http://www.devsoftware.com/dhtmlTest/tableIE.html