    I really want to use VB.NET not java. I use VS2005 asp 2.0
    Thank you

    ASPER

    asper, Jul 14, 2006

  2. this must be done in client script (usually javascript). youcan track the
    mouse, and calc if its over a given control, but its easier to use mouse
    enter and exit event handlers

    <button onmouseover="this.style.color='red'"
    onmouseout="this.style.color='black'">hello</button>

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Jul 14, 2006