    I have to use something similar to System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs
    in a web form in asp.net.....could u suggest me something,please??
    Thank u

    Dosty, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Dosty

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    you'll have to capture mouse events with clientside code, not server
    executed asp.net events.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 19, 2004

  3. Dosty

    bruce barker Guest

    see the window.event object . The IE implementation varies to extent from
    the W3C standard (mostly in mouse button assigment, and registering event
    handlers) but common code is not difficult.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 19, 2004