    a control in wxPython? EVT_MOTION does not seem to cut it.

    Thanks in advance,
    Sundar

    sundarvenkata, Oct 26, 2007

  2. sundarvenkata

    Larry Bates Guest

    sundarvenkata wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can somebody tell me if there is an event to indicate mouse hover over
    > a control in wxPython? EVT_MOTION does not seem to cut it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Sundar

    You might want to take a look at gmane.comp.python.wxpython for better replies
    to wxPython specific questions. Looks like you might want OnEnter(self, x, y,
    d) and OnLeave(self) methods of wxDropTarget class

    -Larry

    Larry Bates, Oct 26, 2007

  3. sundarvenkata

    Guest

    On Oct 26, 3:55 am, sundarvenkata <> wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can somebody tell me if there is an event to indicate mouse hover over
    > a control in wxPython? EVT_MOTION does not seem to cut it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Sundar

    What are you trying to do? I use EVT_MOTION for mouse hovering and it
    works great in my application. You might try EVT_ENTER_WINDOW too.

    See also:

    http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/wx.MouseEvent-class.html

    Larry is right. The wxPython mailing list would give you even more
    accurate answers.

    Mike

    , Oct 26, 2007