Mouse/keyboard watcher?

skip

Sorry to bomb this list with an off-topic post, however... Ages ago I wrote
a mouse/keyboard watcher in Python+Tk: http://sf.net/projects/watch. It's
been idle for a long while though, isn't terribly portable and doesn't work
properly with tools like Synergy (http://sf.net/projects/synergy2).
Someone, I thought from this list or maybe python-dev, told me about a newer
open source application in the same space which is more portable and
actively maintained/developed. Alas, I can't recall the name, nor can I
find it on my computer. Ring any bells?

Thx,

Skip