    I want to show a message when the mouse is over a tablerow of the datagrid!
    Any ideas how to make such a thing??

    thanks peter
    Peter Kamitz, Oct 7, 2003

  2. You can go for tooltip property of datagriditem. If you set tooltip for your
    datagriditem, then it will show message(tooltip) when mouse moves over
    tablerow of the datagrid. For setting tooltip for datagriditem, see this
    sample.

    Private Sub DataGrid1_ItemCreated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs)
    Handles DataGrid1.ItemCreated

    If e.Item.ItemType = ListItemType.item or e.Item.ItemType =
    ListItemType.alternatingitem Then
    e.item.Tooltip = "Your Tooltip...."

    end if

    End Sub