Mouse pointer remains busy after window popup

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Conax, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Conax

    Conax Guest

    Hi,

    I've been writing web pages that pops up smaller windows when links are
    clicked. I noticed that very often after the small window is poped up, the
    mouse pointer remains busy instead of returning to the normal pointer.

    Does anyone seen this problem before and know how to resolve it?

    Code I use is like this:

    function viewproductdetail(sku)
    {
    g =
    open(page,'g','status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,height=550,width=500,scrollba
    rs=yes');
    g.focus();
    }

    Thank you.
    Conax

    Conax, Dec 8, 2003

  2. > I've been writing web pages that pops up smaller windows when links are
    > clicked. I noticed that very often after the small window is poped up, the
    > mouse pointer remains busy instead of returning to the normal pointer.

    This is a client-side issue and has nothing to do with ASP. Might try an IE
    newsgroup...

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Dec 9, 2003