    and the button.

    Could anyone shed any light on the problem here and suggest some way
    to fix it?

    Del, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Del

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Del <>
    writing in news::

    > On this page
    >
    > http://www.chickamaugacityschools.org/calendar/
    >
    > there is some kind of problem using the mouse to click the Go button
    > in IE versions 5, 5.5, & 6. Sometimes when you click the button
    > everything works as expected. Other times, the button will not
    > "depress" and thus the user has difficulty changing months.
    >
    > Keyboard navigation (Tab & Enter) always works in IE.
    >
    > I have tested this page in Firefox 0.9.x, Opera 3.62 and 7.51, and
    > Netscape 4.7. None of these browsers has any problem with the mouse
    > and the button.
    >
    > Could anyone shed any light on the problem here and suggest some way
    > to fix it?

    It's the negative bottom margin on the drop id in the cal.css file. I
    guess that makes it hard for IE to figure out where the cursor is. If you
    hover over it _slowly_, IE gets a clue.

    Using XP, you can see this happening a little easier because IE's buttons
    have a little orange inside border on hover.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell

    Adrienne, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Del

    Del Guest

    In article <Xns9542E06E44CEarbpenyahoocom@207.115.63.158>, arbpen2003
    @sbcglobal.net says...
    > It's the negative bottom margin on the drop id in the cal.css file. I
    > guess that makes it hard for IE to figure out where the cursor is. If you
    > hover over it _slowly_, IE gets a clue.

    Thanks, I would have never suspected that.

    Changing the margin fixed it, though.

    Del, Aug 13, 2004