Mouse won't click button in IE

Del

On this page

http://www.chickamaugacityschools.org/calendar/

there is some kind of problem using the mouse to click the Go button
in IE versions 5, 5.5, & 6. Sometimes when you click the button
everything works as expected. Other times, the button will not
"depress" and thus the user has difficulty changing months.

Keyboard navigation (Tab & Enter) always works in IE.

I have tested this page in Firefox 0.9.x, Opera 3.62 and 7.51, and
Netscape 4.7. None of these browsers has any problem with the mouse
and the button.

Could anyone shed any light on the problem here and suggest some way
to fix it?

Adrienne

On this page

http://www.chickamaugacityschools.org/calendar/

there is some kind of problem using the mouse to click the Go button
in IE versions 5, 5.5, & 6. Sometimes when you click the button
everything works as expected. Other times, the button will not
"depress" and thus the user has difficulty changing months.

Keyboard navigation (Tab & Enter) always works in IE.

I have tested this page in Firefox 0.9.x, Opera 3.62 and 7.51, and
Netscape 4.7. None of these browsers has any problem with the mouse
and the button.

Could anyone shed any light on the problem here and suggest some way
to fix it?

It's the negative bottom margin on the drop id in the cal.css file. I
guess that makes it hard for IE to figure out where the cursor is. If you
hover over it _slowly_, IE gets a clue.

Using XP, you can see this happening a little easier because IE's buttons
have a little orange inside border on hover.

Del

arbpen2003 said:
It's the negative bottom margin on the drop id in the cal.css file. I
guess that makes it hard for IE to figure out where the cursor is. If you
hover over it _slowly_, IE gets a clue.

Thanks, I would have never suspected that.

Changing the margin fixed it, though.