    auto disapper , i dont know the keyword to search for the script,
    someone can give me advise ?

    , Oct 6, 2006

  2. josh Guest

    ha scritto:

    > feature which when mouse-in , then need a "dialog" or i donnot hwo to
    > name it , "windows"??? then i will add some comment, like and picture
    > inside the "dynamic" windows,

    make a mouseover event on the tag element you desire to
    call a function that open the window:

    function openW(url)
    {
    window.open(url,"", "width=320;heigth=200");
    }

    > but when mouse-out, then the windows will
    > auto disapper , i dont know the keyword to search for the script,
    > someone can give me advise ?

    then in the window created assing this event:
    <script>
    window.document.onmouseout = closeIt;

    function closeIt()
    {
    self.close();
    }
    </script>

    Bye

    josh, Oct 6, 2006

  3. Tom Cole Guest

    josh wrote:
    > ha scritto:
    >

    > > feature which when mouse-in , then need a "dialog" or i donnot hwo to
    > > name it , "windows"??? then i will add some comment, like and picture
    > > inside the "dynamic" windows,

    > make a mouseover event on the tag element you desire to
    > call a function that open the window:
    >
    > function openW(url)
    > {
    > window.open(url,"", "width=320;heigth=200");
    > }
    >

    > > but when mouse-out, then the windows will
    > > auto disapper , i dont know the keyword to search for the script,
    > > someone can give me advise ?

    > then in the window created assing this event:
    > <script>
    > window.document.onmouseout = closeIt;
    >
    > function closeIt()
    > {
    > self.close();
    > }
    > </script>
    >
    > Bye

    I'd recommend more of a floating div as a tooltip for someting like
    that. You can see an example on Walter Zorn's site:
    http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm

    HTH

    Tom Cole, Oct 6, 2006
  4. kudzai Guest

    I have done a demo of this using Javascript and CSS. Have a look at
    this demo page: <a
    href="http://myscwebdesign.com/articles/popups_demo.htm">Popups
    Demo</a>

    If that's what you want, then you can just read the article at: <a
    href="http://myscwebdesign.com/articles/popups.php">Javascript and CSS
    Popups</a>

    Hope that helps,

    kudzai

    kudzai, Oct 7, 2006

    PLS take note for this ! problem sloved !

    http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-64021.html

    On Oct 7, 10:20 pm, "kudzai" <> wrote:
    > I have done a demo of this using Javascript and CSS. Have a look at
    > this demo page: <a
    > href="http://myscwebdesign.com/articles/popups_demo.htm">Popups
    > Demo</a>
    >
    > If that's what you want, then you can just read the article at: <a
    > href="http://myscwebdesign.com/articles/popups.php">Javascript and CSS
    > Popups</a>
    >
    > Hope that helps,
    >
    > kudzai