    with ASPNET objects.

    Any ideas?

    Darek

    Dariusz Tomon, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Darek,
    The mouseover event is a client - side Browser DOM event, and therefore by
    definition, it must be done with client-side script.
    You can "inject" this script into the page from the server side with
    RegisterClientScriptBlock, etc. but it still needs to be javascript since
    the event of the mouse hovering over a control is a browser event and has
    nothing at all to do with the server.
    Hope that helps.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Dariusz Tomon

    CJ Guest

    I think you can use addattribute with the javascript code on the server
    side. Peter's solution works too

    CJ, Feb 20, 2006