Mouseover effect

Larry

I would like to have a light yellow box with black text that describes
a image come up when the mouse is placed over the image on a web page.

Can anyone help me with the coding?

In addition to posting to the group, please e-mail me privately at:
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks!

brucie

In alt.html Larry said:
I would like to have a light yellow box with black text that describes
a image come up when the mouse is placed over the image on a web page.

is there something wrong with title (and alt) attributes?
Can anyone help me with the coding?

http://moreshit.usenetshit.info/popup-box-on-mouseover-thingy.shit

not supported by old and crappy IE and i don't care.
In addition to posting to the group, please e-mail me privately at:
(e-mail address removed)

you cant make me!

rf

Larry
I would like to have a light yellow box with black text that describes
a image come up when the mouse is placed over the image on a web page.

Can anyone help me with the coding?

In addition to posting to the group, please e-mail me privately at:

No, this is usenet. Ask here, get your answer here.

mscir

Larry said:
I would like to have a light yellow box with black text that describes
a image come up when the mouse is placed over the image on a web page.

Can anyone help me with the coding?

In addition to posting to the group, please e-mail me privately at:
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks!

Larry,

Take a look at these: