    different pics)..

    how can i do this???

    --

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Imagebuttons that are not part of an item template render an input tag with
    id as the name of the imagebutton. You may be able to use this fact to call
    client side JavaScript code If ImageButton1 is originally pointing to
    FMSLogo.gif, the following code is similar to what you need.

    ImageButton1.Attributes.Add("onmouseover",
    "javascript:document.getElementById('ImageButton1').src='Images/FMSLogo2.gif
    ';")
    ImageButton1.Attributes.Add("onmouseout",
    "javascript:document.getElementById('ImageButton1').src='Images/FMSLogo.gif'
    ;")

    Hope this helps.
    --
    Gopal Rangaswamy