    exactly I have to place it in the menu! I've been trying out different
    possibilities since weeks now but I just can't figger it out.
    Úna

    una, Sep 22, 2006

  2. una

    una Guest

    una wrote:
    > Hi
    > I hope someone can help me with my problem on the existing navigation
    > menu of my hp: http://www.taekwondo-leveste.de/ipf/ . I would like
    > the writing to either change the size or the color as soon as one goes
    > over it with the mouse. Can someone please tell me the code and where
    > exactly I have to place it in the menu! I've been trying out different
    > possibilities since weeks now but I just can't figger it out.
    > Úna

    My problem is solved !!! Úna

    una, Sep 22, 2006

  3. una wrote:
    > Hi
    > I hope someone can help me with my problem on the existing navigation
    > menu of my hp: http://www.taekwondo-leveste.de/ipf/ . I would like
    > the writing to either change the size or the color as soon as one goes
    > over it with the mouse. Can someone please tell me the code and where
    > exactly I have to place it in the menu! I've been trying out different
    > possibilities since weeks now but I just can't figger it out.
    > Úna

    Hi Úna, please do not take offense, but mouseovers are the least of your
    trouble here. When I see markup like:

    tells me that you need the basics first. Walk before you can run.

    I suggest your do an HTML tutorial first and learn what a 'blockquote'
    'pre' and 'p' elements are. Then you should do a CSS (stylesheet) tutorial.

    Anyone here knows of a 'good' HTML tutorial to recommend to
    Úna? I haven't found any that do not muddle the message with old
    deprecated elements and obsolete methods....

    Then once you have fixed up your markup Úna we can help you with your
    styling issue of mouseovers

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 22, 2006

    http://htmldog.com/ is mentioned frequently.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 22, 2006
  5. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone here knows of a 'good' HTML tutorial to recommend to
    >> Úna? I haven't found any that do not muddle the message with old
    >> deprecated elements and obsolete methods....

    > http://htmldog.com/ is mentioned frequently.

    It is very good, my only wish is that they would have introduced
    beginners to HTML 4.01 strict and not *XHTML 1.0 strict*. Many who don't
    consider themselves 'beginners' cannot get the two straight!

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 22, 2006