    function is called. Any Idea how to solve this?

    Thanks.
    Andi

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andreas_Gr=E4ber?=, Jul 30, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andreas_Gr=E4ber?=

    rf Guest

    "Andreas Gräber" <> wrote in message
    news:46ada3bc$0$31634$-online.net...
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have a problem with the code located at
    > http://v3.pzka.de/templates/pzka1/screen/search.tpl (only part of a bigger
    > template, not functional).

    If it is not functional then how do you expect us to test it for you?

    Post a working URL, not a bunch of text.

    > I want to open the box

    What box?

    > when there is a mouseover, and close it when the
    > mouse is out of the div (or the table, I've tried both). The problem is,
    > when you move the mouse over the rows of the table, the mouseout function
    > is called.

    Yes, it is. The mouse cursor has moved out of the div into the row (that
    only happens to live inside the div) or more likely, onto one of the cells.

    > Any Idea how to solve this?

    Er...

    In the onmouseout function check to see if the cursor is still within the
    div. If so then don't do anything.

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 30, 2007

  3. rf schrieb:
    > "Andreas Gräber" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> I have a problem with the code located at
    >> http://v3.pzka.de/templates/pzka1/screen/search.tpl (only part of a bigger
    >> template, not functional).

    > If it is not functional then how do you expect us to test it for you?
    > Post a working URL, not a bunch of text.

    http://v3.pzka.de/index.php?content=screen_fotos

    When you move the mouse over the "Fotos suchen" box it flickers every
    time when the mousepointer crosses a row of the underlining table.

    >> when there is a mouseover, and close it when the
    >> mouse is out of the div (or the table, I've tried both). The problem is,
    >> when you move the mouse over the rows of the table, the mouseout function
    >> is called.

    > Yes, it is. The mouse cursor has moved out of the div into the row (that
    > only happens to live inside the div) or more likely, onto one of the cells.
    >
    > In the onmouseout function check to see if the cursor is still within the
    > div. If so then don't do anything.

    The div includes the whole table, so the spaces between the rows should
    be included to the div also... but IE acts like the spaces between the
    rows are outside of the div.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_Gr=E4ber?=, Jul 30, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andreas_Gr=E4ber?=

    > rf schrieb:
    >> "Andreas Gräber" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi.
    >>>
    >>> I have a problem with the code located at
    >>> http://v3.pzka.de/templates/pzka1/screen/search.tpl (only part of a
    >>> bigger

    > http://v3.pzka.de/index.php?content=screen_fotos

    Ah, it now becomes clear, and it's not at all what I thought it was from
    your prior post. See (all) how important a URL is?

    You should also have mentioned that this only happens with IE. I spent a
    good three minutes trying to spot your error (needless to say I don't use IE
    as my primary browser).

    > When you move the mouse over the "Fotos suchen" box it flickers every time
    > when the mousepointer crosses a row of the underlining table.

    IE bug. A Nice One :) IE6 and IE7 and even IE5.5, but with even more
    problems.

    Sorry but my interest has just disappeared.

    Report the bug to microsoft <grin> or try a different construct.

    And please get rid of that marquee. It totally distracts the eye away from
    your content.

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 30, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andreas_Gr=E4ber?=

    Bergamot Guest

    rf wrote:

    > And please get rid of that marquee. It totally distracts the eye away from
    > your content.

    FYI, if you use a gecko-based browser you can permanently disable
    marquees so you'll never be bothered by them again. Just add to your
    user-content.css:

    marquee {
    -moz-binding:none;
    overflow:auto;
    display:block;
    }

    :)

    --
    Berg

    Bergamot, Jul 30, 2007
  6. Bergamot wrote:

    > Just add to your user-content.css:

    userContent.css on mine. Is there a difference? ;-)

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 30, 2007
  7. =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andreas_Gr=E4ber?=

    rf Guest

    "Bergamot" <> wrote in message
    > rf wrote:
    >>
    >> And please get rid of that marquee. It totally distracts the eye away
    >> from
    >> your content.

    > FYI, if you use a gecko-based browser you can permanently disable
    > marquees so you'll never be bothered by them again.

    But then I'll never be able to bitch about them in usenet posts.

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 31, 2007
  8. Bergamot wrote:

    > FYI, if you use a gecko-based browser you can permanently disable
    > marquees so you'll never be bothered by them again. Just add to your
    > user-content.css:
    >
    > marquee {
    > -moz-binding:none;
    > overflow:auto;
    > display:block;
    > }
    >
    >:)

    Nifty! Thanks.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 31, 2007
  9. =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andreas_Gr=E4ber?=

    Bergamot Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Bergamot wrote:
    >
    >> Just add to your user-content.css:

    > userContent.css on mine. Is there a difference? ;-)

    Yeah, typo on my part, but it should be obvious what the correct name is
    once you look in your chrome directory.

    --
    Berg

    Bergamot, Jul 31, 2007