    like MS allows you to customize http://sympatico.my.msn.com/ ?

    Thanks!

    /RT
    Ryan Ternier, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Ryan Ternier

    EO Guest

    The sympatico site was developed with microsoft SharePoint Portal Server.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28001891
    -EO

    "Ryan Ternier" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking at creating an application that allows users to create their

    own
    > templates, and thought of using the same idea's MS used when creating
    > http://sympatico.my.msn.com/. I looked at the source, JS files and
    > everything else referenced with those pages, and it still left more

    confused
    > that when I start.
    >
    > Does anyone know any sites that touch on movable divs that can be

    customized

    EO, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Ryan Ternier

    Guest Guest

    http://www.componentart.com/snap/default.aspx

    It has a couple of bugs right now that I found that they are fixing but it
    going to be an excellent product.

    Guest, Jul 19, 2004