Move an application to another machine....

Guest

Ok, I don't understand this kind of problem...

I have for example a machine called "pippo". I put an ASP.NET application
called "WORK" in pippo\d\application.

Then I create a new web site which has as home directory called
"pippo\d\application".
I can find the folder WORK. If I set for pippo's IIS it as an ASP.NET
application, my application will work fine!!!!

If I try to put the same application in a different machine called "paperino"
in its folder called "Applications". Then I set in pippo's IIS a new web
site with home directory "\\paperino\Applications" .
I find the folder WORK and I set it as an ASP.NET application.. but now it
doesn't work. Why?

The error message is like this:

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WORK.Global'.
Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs"
Inherits="WORK.Global" %>
Source File:
\\paperino\Applications\WORK\global.asax
Line: 1
Version:1.1.4322.573

Could someone know what I have to do , please???

Thanks a lot!!!