move common tables up

ck

I have several HTML files and there are few common tables across each
file. Is there a way that I can create a "table" template and let each
HTML file "inherit" it? Like moving the common tables "up"?

Hywel Jenkins

ck said:
I have several HTML files and there are few common tables across each
file. Is there a way that I can create a "table" template and let each
HTML file "inherit" it? Like moving the common tables "up"?

Server-side includes. What does "Like moving the common tables 'up'?"
really mean?

ck

My webserver is apache and it is running on Linux. I tried to use
server-side includes but it didn't work...Any specific steps that I
need to configure my webserver to enable SSI?

Hywel Jenkins

ck said:
My webserver is apache and it is running on Linux. I tried to use
server-side includes but it didn't work...Any specific steps that I
need to configure my webserver to enable SSI?

Google for these two things:
apache server side include tutorial
how to post properly to usenet