    I have several HTML files and there are few common tables across each
    file. Is there a way that I can create a "table" template and let each
    HTML file "inherit" it? Like moving the common tables "up"?

    ck, Apr 23, 2006

  2. ck wrote:
    > I have several HTML files and there are few common tables across each
    > file. Is there a way that I can create a "table" template and let each
    > HTML file "inherit" it? Like moving the common tables "up"?

    Server-side includes. What does "Like moving the common tables 'up'?"
    really mean?

    --
    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Apr 23, 2006

  3. ck

    ck Guest

    My webserver is apache and it is running on Linux. I tried to use
    server-side includes but it didn't work...Any specific steps that I
    need to configure my webserver to enable SSI?

    ck, Apr 24, 2006
  4. Jonathan N. Little, Apr 24, 2006
  5. ck wrote:
    > My webserver is apache and it is running on Linux. I tried to use
    > server-side includes but it didn't work...Any specific steps that I
    > need to configure my webserver to enable SSI?

    Google for these two things:
    apache server side include tutorial
    how to post properly to usenet

    --