Move to Server is not Working.. need help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by RSB, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. RSB

    RSB Guest

    Hi Every One,
    i am trying to move my ASP.net application from LocalMachine to a Server..
    And when i try to acces the page i am getting the error
    "Server Application Unavailable "
    And when i looked at the Event Viewer on the Server the Error log had the
    following message ..
    what am i missing here?
    please help.

    this is the Event Viewr Message..
    "aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the failure is
    80004005. This error can be caused when the worker process account has
    insufficient rights to read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that the
    ..NET Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the installation
    directory allow access to the configured account. "

    Thnaks RSB

    RSB, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Have you seen this KB article?
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820747