Move to Server is not Working.. need help

RSB

Hi Every One,
i am trying to move my ASP.net application from LocalMachine to a Server..
And when i try to acces the page i am getting the error
"Server Application Unavailable "
And when i looked at the Event Viewer on the Server the Error log had the
following message ..
what am i missing here?
please help.

this is the Event Viewr Message..
"aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the failure is
80004005. This error can be caused when the worker process account has
insufficient rights to read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that the
..NET Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the installation
directory allow access to the configured account. "

Thnaks RSB