moving a row up or down in DataGrid

tshad

Is there a way to move a row up and down in a datagrid. Sorting is no
problem, but that entails re-selecting the database
and re-binding. I just want to allow the user to push a button (which will
be an up arrow or down arrow) and move the data up or down (or redisplay
with the row moved).

I don't want to add a field with a display order, which is how I have seen
it done.

Is there anything out there on how to do this (hopefully, easily)?

Thanks,

Tom