    essentially as a back button

    Thanks all

    Simon

    Simon Harvey, May 27, 2004

  2. Simon Harvey

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    not really. You will have to pass it to a clientside event

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Simon Harvey" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know if its possible to make the browser navigate back by one
    > page in response to a button press. This has to be done in an event

    handler
    > in code behind.
    >
    > The reason I want the browser to go back, rather than just

    Response.Redirect

    Curt_C [MVP], May 27, 2004

  3. you can try to use the client side javascript of, history.go(-1)
    use -2 to go back two pages

    if you are doing an application using web, my experience told me, this will cause a lot of problem
    just be careful with your data

    :

    ----- Simon Harvey wrote: ----

    Hi

    Does anyone know if its possible to make the browser navigate back by on
    page in response to a button press. This has to be done in an event handle
    in code behind

    The reason I want the browser to go back, rather than just Response.Redirec
    is because I want the fields on the previous page to be populated withou
    having to use the session object or something similar. I want it to ac
    essentially as a back butto

    Thanks al

    Simo

    =?Utf-8?B?TG95IEIgSw==?=, May 27, 2004