Moving code to content page

tshad

I have a page that works fine in my web app.

But I wanted to make it a content page so I can use a master page. I tried
creating the master page and then a content page.

I copied all my code from the old web page to the new web page and got
errors on all my objects in the aspx page.

It says they aren't there - but they are.

Why can't VS see them now?

Thanks,

Tom