    button is placed below the datagrid. If there are too many items in Datagrid
    the button and datagrid will be overlapped. Is there any way to move the
    button at runtime?

    xs, Apr 1, 2004

  2. You have your web form pageLayout property set to GridLayout.
    Instead, change it to FlowLayout. In my opinion this should be the default
    in VS.NET.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 1, 2004

  3. xs

    xs Guest

    I have tried but it doest work. The controls still overlap

    xs, Apr 1, 2004
  4. You may need to delete them and re-add them to your form after you change to
    flow layout.
    In the future set your form to flowlayout in the first place then you won't
    have that problem.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP