Moving files in Visual Studio ??

Poppy

(VS.net 2002)

I moved an aspx file and code behind from one folder to another in Visual
Studio and when I compile/run the application the compiler keeps saying that
it cannot find the code behind page.

Why is this ?

Whenever I move or copy files in Visual Studio I always get grief.

.NET Follower

there are always 3 filees associated with
a aspx page make sure all three are there

aspx
..cs
and .resx

Poppy

These have all been moved to the new directory but I still get the same
compilation error.

Guest

Check codebehind attribute in page directive of aspx page. Is that pointing to right codebehind??

Avneesh
MCAD,MCSD.Net