    TIA,

    Colin

    , Feb 15, 2005

  2. You will need to execute that code as a domain user.

    One way is put the VBScript code into the ASP page, put that ASP page into a
    virtual directory, and run that virtual directory's application as a domain
    user via the directory security tab/anonymous user.

    Or, put the code from the VBS script into a COM dll (either w/ VB6, or using
    Windows Scripting Host & a VBScript file). Put that COM dll into a COM+
    Server application, run that application as a domain user, and then call
    that COM object from your ASP page.

    --
    Ben Strackany
    www.developmentnow.com

    Ben Strackany, Feb 15, 2005

    Thanks Ben, the virtual directory idea has worked a treat!

    Colin

    , Mar 2, 2005