    ta all
    jen
    , Oct 2, 2006

  2. On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:21:07 -0700, let this slip:

    > hi all, i know this is probably a silly question but i dont know how to
    > move my limewire tunes to my itunes folder so that i can download them
    > onto my ipod. also if i have a music cd and load it into media windows
    > player, how do i also get that music into my itunes library
    > ta all
    > jen

    What does this have to do with python ?

    --
    Thomas Jollans alias free-zombie
    Thomas Jollans, Oct 2, 2006

  3. John Salerno Guest

    wrote:
    > hi all, i know this is probably a silly question but

    Why are you asking this here? Do you want a Python solution for these tasks?

    > i dont know how to
    > move my limewire tunes to my itunes folder so that i can download them
    > onto my ipod.

    Just "Import" them from iTunes directly. This will add them to your
    iTunes library/xml files.

    > also if i have a music cd and load it into media windows
    > player, how do i also get that music into my itunes library

    Open the CD in iTunes and rip it directly from there.
    John Salerno, Oct 2, 2006