Moving Long Distance California New York Florida Moving Company

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by linkswanted, Jan 24, 2008.

  1. linkswanted

    linkswanted Guest

    Moving Long Distance California New York Florida Moving Company
    A long distance move is a move that is greater than 100-miles from the
    origin and/or the move crosses a state line. Two factors determine the
    major portion of the cost of your move. They are the distance you are
    moving and the weight of your shipment.
    http://www.movingcompanies.co.il/quote/free-estimate.html
    World Moving & Storage is able to provide low rates because we do
    something called consolidated shipping. Instead of sending a moving
    van across the country with only your shipment on board, we
    consolidate your shipment with other customers' shipments. This method
    of shipping allows you to receive a greatly reduced rate. allows us to
    provide top of the line service
    In order to determine an approximate weight of your shipment, you can
    fill out our online estimate form or call World Moving & Storage, we
    will give you our rates for various weights for budgeting purposes.
    However, like all other moving companies, we will be unable to
    determine the exact weight of your shipment until the actual day of
    the move.

    http://www.movingcompanies.co.il
    We welcome you to join us at a government regulated weigh station
    while we weigh the truck with and without your shipment fully loaded.
    The difference between those two weights is the weight of your
    shipment. Besides the transportation charges, additional factors that
    will effect the price of your move include: Packing by the Moving
    Company. Accessorial charges which are things that keep the door of
    the truck away from the door of your new or old home such as a flight
    of stairs, elevators, excessive long carry, the need to use a small
    shuttle vehicle, etc. Your choice of additional valuation for the
    move. The need for storage in transit while you are getting settled in
    your new location.

    http://www.movingcompanies.co.il/quote/free-estimate.html

    linkswanted, Jan 24, 2008