moving some classes into a diferent web application

Glenn M

I have two classes which i have created in one web application in
vs.net.

I have another web application that is currently running on a web
server, i do not have the solution/project file for this application.

How can i move my two classes onto the web server so that i can create
intances of them on the existing site

thanks

glenn

Eliyahu Goldin

Glenn,

Is another application running under asp.net? Anyway, if you don't have
source code files, you can't produce the dlls that are necessary to run aspx
pages. Modifying just pages won't help.

Eliyahu