Mozilla composer and table's cell

alishadevochka

I have created a table using Mozilla composer. Every time I write in
one of the cell it start to expand. Is there a way to prevent this
behavior. I want to have fix wide and height. I don't want it change
it at all.

J.O. Aho

I have created a table using Mozilla composer. Every time I write in
one of the cell it start to expand. Is there a way to prevent this
behavior. I want to have fix wide and height. I don't want it change
it at all.

Set a fixed width on the cells, if you take to edit the cells, you get the option.

Neredbojias

I have created a table using Mozilla composer. Every time I write in
one of the cell it start to expand. Is there a way to prevent this
behavior. I want to have fix wide and height. I don't want it change
it at all.

Yes, don't create a table. Use something else.

alishadevochka

Set a fixed width on the cells, if you take to edit the cells, you get the option.

Thanks. I've also decided to use css.

table.sample {
border-width: 1px;
border-spacing: 2px;
border-style: none;
border-color: #3E88FF;
border-collapse: collapse;
background-color: #ffffff;
}

style="width: 75%; text-align: left; margin-left: auto; margin-right:
auto; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="sample" border="1">
<tbody>
</tbody>

Edwin van der Vaart

Set a fixed width on the cells, if you take to edit the cells, you get the option.

Thanks. I've also decided to use css.

[snip css and html code]
Changed the code like this

Between the <head>