    --
    Fabri
    (Non è tuttu oru chiddu chi stralluci, né tuttu veru chiddu ca si dici)

    Fabri, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Fabri

    Randy Webb Guest

    Fabri wrote:

    > I remember to have seen I site that permit "ADD to favorites" via script
    > also with Firefox.
    >

    > Do you know, please, if there is a crossbroser way to :
    >
    > 1) Add to favorites.

    Not with script.

    > 2) Set home page startup.

    Not with script.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Fabri

    Fabri Guest

    if (window.sidebar) window.sidebar.addPanel('G', 'http://www.google.com','')

    >> 2) Set home page startup.

    > Not with script.

    Acc..

    Fabri, Mar 18, 2005
  4. Fabri

    Randy Webb Guest

    Fabri wrote:

    > Randy Webb wrote:
    >
    >>> 1) Add to favorites.

    > if (window.sidebar) window.sidebar.addPanel('G',
    > 'http://www.google.com','')

    Does nothing in any of the three browsers I use for testing. If changed
    to the following:

    javascript:if (window.sidebar){alert('I support window.sidebar')}

    I get the alert in Mozilla but with the original code I do not get
    anything added. Probably due to me removing the sidebar.

    >>> 2) Set home page startup.

    >> Not with script.

    > Acc..

    I am not sure what Acc is supposed to mean there, but, if it is to imply
    that you can set the home page startup, I would be interested in seeing
    an example.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Mar 18, 2005
  5. Fabri

    Fabri Guest

    Randy Webb wrote:

    > I am not sure what Acc is supposed to mean there, but, if it is to imply
    > that you can set the home page startup, I would be interested in seeing
    > an example.

    It means "what a pity"..and I don't know how to do it :-(

    Fabri, Mar 21, 2005