Mozilla FF, 2 helps...

Fabri

I remember to have seen I site that permit "ADD to favorites" via script
also with Firefox.

Do you know, please, if there is a crossbroser way to :

1) Add to favorites.
2) Set home page startup.

Best regards.

Randy Webb

Fabri said:
I remember to have seen I site that permit "ADD to favorites" via script
also with Firefox.

Do you know, please, if there is a crossbroser way to :

1) Add to favorites.

Not with script.
2) Set home page startup.

Not with script.

Randy Webb

Fabri said:
if (window.sidebar) window.sidebar.addPanel('G',
'http://www.google.com','')

Does nothing in any of the three browsers I use for testing. If changed
to the following:

javascript:if (window.sidebar){alert('I support window.sidebar')}

I get the alert in Mozilla but with the original code I do not get
anything added. Probably due to me removing the sidebar.

I am not sure what Acc is supposed to mean there, but, if it is to imply
that you can set the home page startup, I would be interested in seeing
an example.

Fabri

Randy said:
I am not sure what Acc is supposed to mean there, but, if it is to imply
that you can set the home page startup, I would be interested in seeing
an example.

It means "what a pity"..and I don't know how to do it :-(