Mozilla JavaScript Console

Ux

When i try to execute a bugged JS on IE, an error windows popup to alert
me about the error encountered.
How can I set Mozilla to do the same?
(In my config I must open the Javascript Console to verify if everything
is OK, because it doesn't popup when errors happens.)

Thanx
Marco

DU

Ux said:
When i try to execute a bugged JS on IE, an error windows popup to alert
me about the error encountered.
How can I set Mozilla to do the same?
(In my config I must open the Javascript Console to verify if everything
is OK, because it doesn't popup when errors happens.)

Thanx
Marco

I don't know the answer to your question but you can install Web
developer extension for Mozilla and Firefox and you'll get/see an icon
in that toolbar if a javascript error was reported.

http://www.chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/

DU