Mozilla: not enough arguments

Spark

Hi folks,

I embedded a javascript in HTML and tried to open the file using
mozilla 1.4 it gave me the following exception in the script on
clicking the Submit/Next button. IE was able to execute the script

Function defination
function evaluate(form)

Line making the call :
<INPUT onclick="if (validate(this.form)) evaluate(this.form);"
type=button value=Submit/Next name=B1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Mozilla Javascript console window.

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Not enough arguments
[nsIDOMXPathEvaluator.evaluate]" nsresult: "0x80570001
(NS_ERROR_XPC_NOT_ENOUGH_ARGS)" location: "JS frame :: <unknown
filename> :: onclick :: line 0" data: no]

A similar webpage is at
http://www.ecs.umass.edu/ece/koren/architecture/scoreboard/

cheers,
S.