MozPython: Why my MozPython did not work after installed successfully?

Phipps Xue

Hello Dr. Schilz,

I installed MozPython 0.1.0 by your tutorial. But I can not see the output
in mozilla when I ran a test.py, there's no error message or item displayed.

Is there any possible problem or note? Could you please tell me the way to
see how the mozpython runs?

Here, I list my environment information below for you to make a diagnosis.

OS: Microsoft Windows XP
Mozilla: 1.5 installed in 'd:\Program Files\Mozilla'
Python: ActivePython 2.3.2 installed in 'd:\Program Files\Active Python'
System Environment Variables:
- PYTHONPATH: d:\Program Files\Active Python\lib;f:\Projects\Python;'

Phipps