MP3 Library

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_H=F6ller?=

Hi!

I'm looking for a c++ library which I can play mp3 files with. I tried
mpg123 but always get compile errors when compiling the demo app.
The library should be available for Win32 and Linux and it should be
open source (if possible).
Thanks for your help,

Martin

Gianni Mariani

Martin said:
Hi!

I'm looking for a c++ library which I can play mp3 files with. I tried
mpg123 but always get compile errors when compiling the demo app.
The library should be available for Win32 and Linux and it should be
open source (if possible).
Thanks for your help,

You might this answer is LAME but the question is off topic for this NG.

Go to google and lookup LAME.

SS Tsay

Martin said:
Hi!

I'm looking for a c++ library which I can play mp3 files with. I tried
mpg123 but always get compile errors when compiling the demo app.
The library should be available for Win32 and Linux and it should be
open source (if possible).
Thanks for your help,

Martin
smpeg has worked for me in the past