mp3/ogg player

Francis Lavoie

Hi

I looking to build a second program in python. I would like to code a
music player, which can play mp3 an ogg files. But every solution that I
find, seem over complicated or not multiplaform.
Is there a simple package of libraries that we only have to install
once, or plug it into the program that give mp3 and ogg playability like
a .jar file in java?

My main developpement OS is windows for now.

Thank you

Dmitry Borisov

in message
Hi

I looking to build a second program in python. I would like to code a
music player, which can play mp3 an ogg files. But every solution that I
find, seem over complicated or not multiplaform.
Is there a simple package of libraries that we only have to install
once, or plug it into the program that give mp3 and ogg playability like
a .jar file in java?

Not sure if you tried pygame or pymedia( http://pymedia.org )
Dmitry/