    is sloppy, hard to debug, and not cross platform.

    Thanks!
    Blaine

    frikk, Dec 18, 2006

  2. frikk

    petersprc Guest

    Hi,

    Maybe JLayer can be used for this:

    http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html

    petersprc, Dec 18, 2006

  3. frikk

    frikk Guest

    Thank you for the suggestion. I have looked at JLayer, but cannot find
    anything that would suite me. There is probably the needed
    functionality somewhere in there, but to find it I think I'll have to
    dive deep into the documentation and get more advanced. I may try this
    route as a last resort.

    Any other suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Blaine

    frikk, Dec 18, 2006
  4. frikk

    frikk Guest

    Maybe someone has experience with JLayer ( I do not ) - how hard would
    it be to load up an mp3 and simply 'remove' part of the file from the
    mp3 object and save it?

    Blaine

    frikk, Dec 19, 2006
  5. frikk

    frikk Guest

    I can't even find a decent tutorial on how to use JLayer. Why is that?

    Blaine

    frikk, Dec 19, 2006