MPEG library

newsuser

Is there any library available in Java which permits
me to decode mpeg? I mean, in windows for example
I have codecs, what is the equivalent in Java and
where are they available? (if they are)

TIA.

newsuser

Is there any library available in Java which permits

Forgot to mention that JMF wasn't an option.
There is also this pure Java player (without sound):
<http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~ja/MPEG/MPEG_Play.html>.

Thanks a lot, this links seems to prove quite useful, I'll look deeper.

Thanks,
Silov.-

PS: It is my understanding that in an applet I may use any class I can
use in a java application. Is this right? I would also like to interpret
not only video but also audio, and play it in the browser. Is this possible,
right? (I mean, using something lower level than AudioClip)