Mr. Guid 0.2.8

mitchell

Mr. Guid 0.2.8 does not require local copies of scripts for remote
debugging anymore. The scripts are transferred to the client
automatically as needed. (Therefore no file arguments need to be passed
to mr_guid)

Note: Instability in the Windows version is still possible (and
probably exists). I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Smaller changes:
- Eliminated global variables from gdebug.rb

Mitchell's Ruby GUI Debugger (Mr. Guid) is a simple cross-platform Ruby
GUI debugger written in Ruby using the Ruby/Gtk2 bindings for GTK+. It
is only meant to be a debugger, not an editor or IDE.