MS Access And Excell data access through c++(API ,Connector,etc)

shahoo

Hi there ,
can anyone please tell me how I can access the data stored in a MS
Access & Excell through c++ ? I have searched this group for a similar
topic ,but they use VC++ and MFC.I want something except this.
Thanks
P.S :
If I have any gramatically mistakes ,please forgive me because I am not
a native English.

mlimber

shahoo said:
can anyone please tell me how I can access the data stored in a MS
Access & Excell through c++ ? I have searched this group for a similar
topic ,but they use VC++ and MFC.I want something except this.

Aside from how to use std::fstream to read and write the files, this is
question is off-topic here since it is not a language issue but an
application issue. See the FAQ for what is on-topic and for some
suggestions of better places to post:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

Cheers! --M