    there any way i could turn on the access into a superman??? is there
    any site in the web that i could see regarding this problem? please
    help me. thanks anyway.
    bher2, Jan 4, 2004

  2. bher2

    Bob Barrows Guest

    bher2 wrote:
    > good day...
    >
    > im working right now on a project given to me on a short time. i had a
    > slight problem though, but it seems that most of it comes on my
    > database. since theres not enought budget on having a good database
    > like sql server, i just stayed on the access. my problem is, i can run
    > my applications on multi-user enviroment using sql server but not on
    > the access. running my applications simultaneously on a multi-user
    > enviroment using msaccess causes my applications to crash down. is
    > there any way i could turn on the access into a superman??? is there
    > any site in the web that i could see regarding this problem? please
    > help me. thanks anyway.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2195
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2009

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows, Jan 4, 2004

  3. bher2

    Brynn Guest

    How many users are you dealing with? I am guessing you are already
    using stored queries?

    Brynn, Jan 4, 2004
  4. MSAccess isn't really capable of doing what you're probably asking it to do.
    You might look into MySQL.

    William Morris, Jan 5, 2004