ms access on multi-user environment

bher2

good day...

im working right now on a project given to me on a short time. i had a
slight problem though, but it seems that most of it comes on my
database. since theres not enought budget on having a good database
like sql server, i just stayed on the access. my problem is, i can run
my applications on multi-user enviroment using sql server but not on
the access. running my applications simultaneously on a multi-user
enviroment using msaccess causes my applications to crash down. is
there any way i could turn on the access into a superman??? is there
any site in the web that i could see regarding this problem? please
help me. thanks anyway.

Bob Barrows

bher2 said:
good day...

im working right now on a project given to me on a short time. i had a
slight problem though, but it seems that most of it comes on my
database. since theres not enought budget on having a good database
like sql server, i just stayed on the access. my problem is, i can run
my applications on multi-user enviroment using sql server but not on
the access. running my applications simultaneously on a multi-user
enviroment using msaccess causes my applications to crash down. is
there any way i could turn on the access into a superman??? is there
any site in the web that i could see regarding this problem? please
help me. thanks anyway.

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2195
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2009

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Brynn

How many users are you dealing with? I am guessing you are already
using stored queries?

William Morris

MSAccess isn't really capable of doing what you're probably asking it to do.
You might look into MySQL.