    Appreciate any help on this, since I am new to SQL.

    Thank!
    jt

    jt, Apr 21, 2004

  2. jt

    Bob Barrows Guest

    jt wrote:
    > I have a query that I would like to search on where my field is a
    > boolean.
    >
    > This is the error and the sql statment below,
    >
    > Error: No value given for one or more required parameters.
    >
    > SQL : SELECT * FROM [tablename] WHERE Red-Flag = True
    >
    > Appreciate any help on this, since I am new to SQL.
    >
    > Thank!
    > jt

    Already answered over in .db

    Please do not multipost jt.This is definitely a database-related
    question so .asp.db was the perfect group in which to post it. Posting it
    here as well did not increase your chances of getting an answer (most of us
    subscribe to both groups). On the contrary, if somebody had taken his time
    to answer it here, only to find that it was already resolved in the other
    group, that person may have been annoyed enough to ignore any future posts
    from you, thereby decreasing your chances of getting help in the future.

    There are times when you will not be sure which group is most appropriate
    (again, this was not one of them), and you will want to post a question to
    both groups. In that situation, you should use the cross-posting technique,
    rather than posting the same message multiple times. To crosspost, put
    a semicolon-delimited* list of the newsgroups to which you wish to post in
    the To: header of your post and post it once. It, and any replies to it,
    will appear in all the newsgroups in your list. So, if I reply in .asp.db,
    my reply will also appear here in .asp.general.

    * ... or whatever delimiter is recognized by your news client

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"