MS Dynamics CRM Consultant

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, May 18, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need MS Dynamics CRM Consultant for our client in Overland Park, KS
    Location.

    • At least 5-6 years of experience in IT field,
    • at least 3-4 years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM
    • Excellent understanding of CRM concepts, business processes and
    supporting MS CRM functionality
    • Should have participated in production upgrade from MS CRM 4.0 to MS
    CRM 2011
    • Experience of MS .net development is must
    • Knowledge of system architecture and programming languages
    • A understanding of Project Management principles and methods
    • Good communication skill

    This is a 6 months assignment in Overland Park, KS

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years
    Ron Althoff, May 18, 2012