MS SQL Server Database Developer # Chicago, IL

dev

Dear Associates Pease send me the profiles in (e-mail address removed)
LOCALS ONLY!

POSITION: Senior MS SQL Server Database Developer
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
DURATION: 8 Month Contract
INTERVIEW: PS and F2F REQUIRED!
PAY RATE: $60/ C2C

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized
training) in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), or
related discipline
* Minimum 5 + years of work experience as a Microsoft SQL Server
Database Administrator
* Solid skills in database performance factors, monitoring tools and
tuning procedures
* Experience with maintenance of large database of Terabytes of size
* SQL programming experience including T-SQL DTS, and SSIS
Job description:
* As a Senior MS SQL Server Database Developer, you will be a critical
member of a large team of 12-20 developers that provides high quality
technology solutions that address Commercial Credit Card business
needs.
* As a Senior Database Developer, you will be responsible for
enhancing existing database designs at both a logical and physical
level, developing or optimizing Stored Procedures, Views, Functions,
Triggers, DTS and SSIS Packages as well as writing Technical
Specifications.
Thanks & Regards,
Dev

320 Decker Drive, Irving, TX 75062.