    8Gt (RAM) with MS Vista Business 64-bit? Is it working or not, I've read
    from diff.forums that there've been quite a much problems with RAM larger
    than 4Gt. Is it true?

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVybw==?=, Jun 8, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGVybw==?=

    RobinS Guest

    Try posting your question to a Windows newsgroup. This is a .Net
    programming newsgroup.

    Robin S.
    ------------------

    RobinS, Jun 11, 2007

  3. The 32Bit OS'es have issues with >4GB. The 64Bit version supports something
    like 16TB or so. You're good for quite a while (I think I heard that with
    the 32Bit revolution, too!).

    8 GB works well. Make sure you check your motherboard specs for RAM type and
    supported RAM (ECC, etc), and max supported RAM with the motherboard.

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.vistarip.com

    Dustin Harper, Jun 20, 2007